Every month, the MOMS Club of Medina East publishes a calendar of activities for members. Activities include:
- Book Club - a monthly get together to discuss a book that doesn't involve animal noises.
- Business Meetings – held monthly to discuss club-wide activities, projects, and greet visitors and new members. The monthly business meeting is held on the last Tuesday of each month. Visitors are always welcome. Contact our Membership Vice President for more details (email@example.com).
- Craft Day – age appropriate crafts for little ones to make.
- Field Trips & Tours – visits to area businesses and attractions.
- Mom & Tot Dine Outs "Lunch Bunch" – held at various kid-friendly restaurants.
- MOMS Night Out – a monthly evening out.
- New Member Event – a special time to celebrate our newest members and acquaint them with MOMS Club.
- Park Days – visits to area parks and playgrounds.
- Parties – seasonal and holiday gatherings for kids and moms.
- Playgroups – for children to play together and for moms to chat.
- Recipe Club – held monthly to try out those favorite recipes on moms and kids.
- Secret Sister Program – a secret gift exchange just for moms.
- Service Projects – fund and gift raising events organized to sponsor charitable organizations that benefit children.
- Walking Club - exercise for moms and kids.
Neither International MOMS Club® nor the MOMS Club® of Medina - East, OH recommends or endorses any of the advertisers or businesses that may appear on this site.
MOMS Club® of Medina - East, OH